Our direct-client, a large banking company, is seeking a .NET Architect to join their team in Los Angeles ( El Segundo, CA ).
The .NET Architect role will be on a full-time, direct hire basis.
The .NET Architect will perform design work for large and complex software and the interfaces between them. Position will drive adherence to standards, processes and policies and create architecture documentation. Play a leadership role in setting the architecture of bank-developed applications. This includes working effectively across technical domains, with Enterprise Architects, Information Architects, Application Architects and other technical resources. This covers front-end web applications and back-end systems, messaging, and database systems, as well as interaction between enterprise level common components. The technical skills will focus on Microsoft technologies (C#, ASP.NET, SQL, SSRS, BizTalk, SharePoint, SOA, SOAP, REST, JSON, MVC and Responsive Design.
- Develop high level and detailed designs for assigned development initiatives and conduct Design Reviews with management and development teams.
- Conduct code reviews and mentor/direct developers as required
- Provide training for application development and support teams on newly implemented coding techniques, reporting frameworks and other application frameworks including promoting code reuse.
- Make recommendations about platform and technology adoption, including database servers, application servers, libraries, and frameworks. *Perform technical due diligence on third-party products prior to integration.
- Advise senior management on how products and processes could be improved.
- Maintain a list of standards and tools to be utilized by application development and support teams.
Abilities, Job Skills and Knowledge:
- *Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science required
- *Minimum 12 years of experience in Software Development.
- *Minimum 5 years of experience with transactional Internet solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Technologies and key industry standards such as C#, ASP.NET, SQL, SSRS, BizTalk, SharePoint,
- SOA, SOAP, REST, JSON, MVC and Responsive Design.
- Must have good working knowledge of application security, such as Multifaction Authentication (MFA), x509 Certificates, SSL,
- SAML, encryption, etc. *Experience in Object-oriented analysis and design (OOAD), Design Patterns, and Distributed Architectures.
- Must have skill in Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, Visio, XMLSpy, SOAP UI, and SQL Management Studio.
- Able to Create design overviews for systems, educate others on design of solution and standards, review code and provide constructive feedback on improvement, research and recommend changes in software development standards and processes.
- Demonstrable analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to contribute to multiple project/demands simultaneously.
- Financial industry experience a plus.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)