A direct client of Atrilogy Solutions Group has an immediate, direct-hire opening for a Director of Applications in Phoenix, AZ. The candidate selected for this role will provide leadership in the conversion of existing and new applications/functionality supporting the client management environment which is hosted on the Salesforce platform. They will also be responsible for overseeing system design, development, and system maintenance of a Salesforce application including integration with third parties for document management, client/account maintenance of brokerage and direct accounts and product data.
- Demonstrated experience managing and deploying cloud-based applications in a distributed business environment
- Architectural understanding of multi-tier web development
- Able to manage team interaction between core application development teams located throughout the world
- Knowledge of the system development life cycle and object-oriented methodologies and approaches
- Technical skills including Java, Perl, VisualForce, Apex, as well as HTML, XML and messaging
- Knowledge of relational databases and data modeling
- UI Design and Development Experience
- Project and people management
- Oversee system design, development, and system maintenance of multiple platforms; manage and/or conduct technical design, testing, implementation, control and maintenance of applications
- Communicate with technical peers, such as database designers, Business Systems Analysts, business/user group contacts as well as senior executive team members in both setting and executing on the rollout of cloud-based applications. Act as the key contact with vendors and suppliers.
- Partner with the Architectural team to ensure architecture guidelines have been followed in the design and specifications of the assigned projects/systems and that there is appropriate adherence to the systems development lifecycle.
- Manage staff to ensure alignment of departmental activities with organizational goals. Coordinate resources and activities to achieve maximum expense control and productivity. Identify and resolve issues. Establish, implement, and review department policies and procedures. Provide recommendations on pay, performance management, employment and staffing decisions. Manage consultants and vendors to ensure adherence to plans and contractual commitments.
- Prepare appropriate documentation to ensure clear project definition and execution. Partner with the Project Management Office to ensure timely and accurate time and expense reporting as well as schedule adherence.
- Ensure appropriate resources and system quality to maintain published service levels and production system availability.
- Demonstrate pro-active problem resolution abilities, demonstrate ability to be a problem solver
- Identify project risks and provide appropriate process and procedures to mitigate those risks
- Bachelor's degree from 4-year college
- 8+ years of application development experience including at least 4 years managing projects and staff
- 3+ years of experience in a leadership role involving Salesforce systems
- Financial responsibility of project and/or area operating budget
- Client relationship management experience
- Ability to utilize project development methodology tools; perform cost benefit analysis and economic feasibility studies; manage across multiple systems
- Technical management background, ability to match business plans with cost effective technical solutions
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.