Sr/Lead ServiceNow Developer/Administrator
Our direct client is looking for a Senior/Lead ServiceNow Developer/Administrator for a 6-12 month contract at their HQ in Overland Park, KS.
Must be a local resource and available for onsite interviews.
We are looking for a dynamic ServiceNow Developer / Administrator to support and develop in our expanding ServiceNow environment as the lead technical contributor. You will perform day-to-day support and maintenance, work with the functional team to develop new solutions in ServiceNow and coordinate support and development efforts within the admin team. You will also perform high severity incident facilitation activities as part of a matrix managed Availability team.
- 5 – 8 years’ experience as a technical resource in delivery engagements; 2 years technical lead experience
- Minimum 2-3 years direct experience as a ServiceNow administrator configuring core ServiceNow modules in an enterprise environment including the delegation of groups, modification of Self Service Portal, workflows, business rules, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, dictionary, catalog items and updates of all other existing solutions requiring revisions
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of the technical implementation of various ServiceNow modules including: Incident, Problem & Change Management, Service Catalog, Knowledge Management, Configuration Management, Reporting, LDAP, SSO, MID Server, Inbound / Outbound emails and Discovery
- ServiceNow System Administrator Certification – preferred; Implementation Specialist Certification - preferred
- Application development, general support / administration and maintenance of ServiceNow platform and associated modules. Client currently uses the following modules within the Kingston release: Call, Incident, Facilitation, Problem & Change Management, Lite CMDB/Asset Management, Service Catalog/Request, Contract, Self Service Portal (desktop & mobile) and Knowledge Management. Additionally, we support integrations with SolarWinds, Active Directory, ADFS, MobiControl, Power BI, Custom REST/SOAP, and various email integrations
- Work closely with ServiceNow functional team members/process owners to build requested items and tasks using workflows to manage processes from the customer to the fulfillment teams.
- Work closely with ServiceNow functional team members to configure and improve core application capabilities as well as enable new capabilities (CMDB / Discovery, Orchestration and Software Asset Manager are on the future state roadmap)
- Work directly with end users to resolve support issues within ServiceNow
- Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications
- Develop systems integrations and process automation
- Design, create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs including advanced scripting of each (including Service Portal framework and advanced integrations)
- Design, create and configure Notifications, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc. in ServiceNow
- Plans & coordinate application and platform upgrades and patches
Knowledge, Skills and Availability
- Must be technically savvy and able to design and build applications that meet business goals and objectives
- Proven experience designing, implementing and customizing a web architected, n-tiered enterprise application
- Experience creating ServiceNow update sets, promoting and testing through multiple instances and into production.
- Experience creating and maintaining customer facing portals using the Self-Service Portal framework in ServiceNow
- Familiar with Service Oriented architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, REST)
- Familiar with LDAP, MS Active Directory, ADFS and integration with ServiceNow
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost-effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.