Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is searching for an Application Systems Engineer in Irvine, CA for a direct hire, full-time opportunity.
- In-Person Interview
- Onsite Role Monday – Friday
- Salary $90k-$110k range based on experience
- Full – Time Direct Hire role in Irvine CA
- Must be able to pass a Background Check and Drug Test
The individual is responsible for operationally supporting all the systems and sub-systems for a platform. Responsible for ensuring proper monitoring, establishing & reviewing performance baselines & metrics, act as the escalation for complex incidents & problems for the applications/systems, key driver of problem management. Works closely with Product Management, Development, QA and Engineering to ensure the success of the platform post release. Align Product, Development, & Engineering on the introduction of new technologies to ensure the operational team knows how to support and monitor the new technology. Assists management in strategic planning, process improvements and cross-functional improvements relating to operational responsibilities of the platform.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 5 years’ technical experience supporting applications
- A minimum of 5 year’s technical support experience.
- Experience with collaborating and coordinating with internal IT teams to resolve application issues
- Expert knowledge on windows architecture, including .NET, Windows Server, & IIS.
- Advanced understanding of relational databases.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes and working within ticketing systems
- Technical Expertise: Gain an in-depth understanding of application functionality and the technical operational processes needed to support the platform.
- Acquire knowledge on the interaction of all the systems & sub-systems, how data flows, where failures are logged, & how they need to be monitored.
- Performance & Monitoring: Ensure all aspects of the platforms systems & sub-systems have monitoring to facilitate quick resolution to system issues and minimize downtime including when new technologies are introduced into the environment.
- In addition, through the utilization of APM tools and internal data maintain a performance baseline and monitor results, specifically before & after changes to the environment.
- Analyze and report on any deviation discovered during review of performance metrics.
- Application Support: Act as primary escalation for the analysis and troubleshooting of the platform and provide resolution/workaround for software application issues to our customers and internal staff.
- Lead the creation of support solutions, automation, tools, & scripts to aid in quicker resolution & recovery from system issues.
- Reporting: Review support trends and report problems to the product development team to help improve the stability, security, supportability, & performance of the platform.
- Design and implement improved processes for support tasks.
- Provide weekly reports to management relating to tickets, projects, & support work.
- Teamwork: Work to foster and enhance teamwork within the organization.
- Provide the highest quality products and services to each other and our clients.
- Consistently promotes and models the culture and values
- Demonstrates the behaviors aligned with each value with clients and employees across the organization.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.