A premiere client of Atrilogy Solutions Group has an immediate opening for a .NET Developer in Phoenix, AZ. The candidate selected for this role will provide software development in the evolution of an enterprise software application suite. You will work in an interactive environment with business and technical staff to ensure a high-degree of collaboration in support of a successful solution. This is an exciting technical role where hands-on coding expertise is required.
- Writing code consistent with the application architecture direction
- Ensure compliance against standards and best practices
- Troubleshoot source code for anomalies and performance
- Experience deploying enterprise software solutions utilizing modern versions of the Microsoft .NET framework
- Experience in usage of modern n-Tier and OO design patterns
- Strong knowledge and experience of C#, ASP.NET / ASP.NET Core, RESTful Web APIs, and SQL
- Experience with advanced data access patterns including the use of ORMs
- Experience with asynchronous programming patterns
- Proven ability to develop performant and compliant .NET source code
- Experience supporting the development of complex software products including the deployment of multiple versions/releases of a large product
- Ability to contribute to technical specifications and technical design documentation
- Ability to effectively analyze software source code in order to validate the application for business and technical requirements while supporting the improvement of the application
- Experience working in teams to address software defect analysis, troubleshooting, and resolution
- Proven ability in performance testing and optimization of developed source code for an enterprise business application
- Ability to prepare and present concepts and vision (written and verbal) to the software development team, senior management, and other internal and external stakeholders
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.