Our direct end client is a Fortune 500 company looking to expand their Software Test Automation team in the Tempe, AZ 85281 (close to airport)
Position: Software Test Automation Engineer (Selenium & C#)
This is a 3-month contract to hire (temp to perm) opportunity and looking for only local candidates!
Looking for candidates to convert to Full Time Direct Hire after the 3 month contract
- 3-month contract to hire (temp to hire), the client wants candidates to be able to convert to full time.
- Hourly Rate for 1st 3 months for the contract, $45 - $55/hr 1099
- Salary + bonus and great benefits once converted to full time ( salary conversion $85k - $97k year)
- Total of 3 interview, Onsite is required
- There are 2 open positions.
- Role: Software Test Automation Engineer (Selenium & C#)
- Location: Tempe, AZ 85281 close to the airport
Qualifications / Required Experience (minimum):
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Software Test Engineer
- 80% Test Automation expertise
- Solid experience w/ Selenium and C# experience
- Experience developing test automation test
- Developing in the depths of an automation framework
- Experience with load and performance testing
- Experience with web service testing
- Expertise with Test Management software such as MTM
- Expertise in testing web based applications, mobile, and web services
- Expertise in using Postman, SoapUI or other similar test harnesses for web service testing
- Expertise with automation testing practices and tools
- Expertise with load and performance testing
- Expertise in writing simple SQL queries for data validation
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experience mentoring less-experienced testers
- An understanding of different test types such as UAT, integration, and performance
- Self-motivated; works independently
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills, especially in representing their technical expertise to a diverse audience
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to analyze detailed business requirements, raise questions and seek resolution to outstanding clarifications required for test case identification
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, Visio, and Outlook
- Work closely with developers, architects, product owners and others in establishing effective test cases based on business requirements
- Ensure test cases are complete and are traceable to requirements and design
- Complete tasks within the allotted time and ensure that the technical and functional objectives are met
- Perform root cause analysis on production issues
- Perform scripted and exploratory testing
- Create automated tests to be part of the build verification tests
- Review all production release requests and provide a vote of confidence
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.