Java Software Engineer with Smart Card development experience to develop our new Smart Card product. You will be involved in a variety of projects with a focus on full life cycle product qualification in Embedded Software for Smart Card OS & Applications with end to end ownership. You’ll be part of a small team and be the Smart Card “expert” to lead the team to successful development, release, and implementation at our clients.
Client provides some great benefits including:
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Matching 401k
- Vibrant midtown location with a free gym
- Paid parking or public transit reimbursement
- Culture of collaboration, growth, and promoting from within
Skills and experience required for success in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree - preferrably in a computer-related discipline
- 5+ years of development experience
- Expert knowledge in ISO 7816, ISO 14443, Global Platform, Java card standards
- Strong experience using JCDK tools to build Java Card applications
- Experience with EMV, Payment and Identification standards and applications
- Experience with communication interfaces using Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), serial communication, NFC, Wi-Fi
- Strong experience troubleshooting, diagnosing and supporting mobile application developments
- Experience in payments industry, transportation or banking or credit card domain
- Knowledge of Cryptography, micro-services architecture, Hardware Security Management
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, both oral and written
- Proven ability to be a self-starter with enthusiasm for understanding new technologies
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Experience with AGILE development methodologies
- A methodical programmer with a focus on design, code readability and documentation
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.