A direct client of Atrilogy is seeking a Salesforce Developer for a Contract-hire opportunity in Austin, TX.
What you’ll do:
- Participate in all phases of software development life cycle including functional analysis development of technical requirements, prototyping, coding, testing, deployment and support
- Develop high quality and scalable applications with Visualforce and Apex
- Work in the Salesforce.com development environment which includes custom objects, workflows, triggers, the Force.com IDE, migration tools, SOQL and web services
- Integrate salesforce.com with other systems
- Apply best practices and design patterns of best of breed applications developed on the Force.com platform
- Become an advocate of Force.com best practices in the product development team
- Mentor junior members of the development team
- Commitment to excellence and high standards and the ability to thrive in a team environment
- 3+ Years of experience developing Force.com commercial business applications as part of a collaborative team
- 3 years of Force.com experience in Visualforce/Apex development
- Experience with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs - Force.com SOAP and REST-based Web Service APIs, the Bulk API, and the Metadata API
- Experience working with Force.com application packaging and deployment is a plus
- Experience developing interactive web-based applications/UI in visualforce
- Experience with Lightning is a plus
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Salesforce.com Developer certification is strongly preferred
- Proficiency in developing in Force.com Visual Force pages, Managed Packages, and integration to other third party solutions
- Experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party system using web services and app exchange apps
- Knowledge of Force.com development best practices and design patterns
- Experience in Agile development methodology/Scrum is preferred.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.