Role: Sr. Software Engineer (w/ exp Web API, .Net Core or C#)
Location: Overland Park, KS (30349)
Duration: 6+ months contract
Start Date: ASAP
Must pass a background/drug screen
Sr. Software Engineer
The Software Engineer writes and maintains code within applications and systems to implement capabilities and features, improve performance and maintainability, while reducing technical debt in alignment with product and technology roadmaps. The Software Engineer plays a role in Agile planning, providing advice and guidance, and monitoring emerging trends.
- Responds to production performance issues and sees those performance issues through resolution.
- Performs deep performance related diagnostic troubleshooting / analysis.
- Makes performance recommendations to developers based on results and code identifications.
- Communicates performance analysis to stakeholders and suggests applicable changes.
- Identifies workflows and system characteristics to be performance tested and monitored.
- Defines performance benchmarks and SLA’s.
- Writes, debugs and executes code used in performance/monitoring efforts.
- Analyzes test results to identify issues and works with architects and developers to suggest improvements and drive issues to resolution.
- Analyzes production monitoring metrics to trace back to test results and offer suggestions for areas performance improvements.
- Works with team to ensure quality and standardization of performance test plans, scripts, and results.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications:
- Working experience of software development (e.g. WebAPI, .Net Core, C#)
- Working experience in enterprise level software performance engineering
- Working experience with diagnostic tools such as Stackify or App Dynamics
- Working experience optimizing website performance with strong knowledge in networks, browsers, content delivery, etc.
- Working experience of TCP/IP, networking topology
- Working experience in identifying system bottlenecks, architectural risks, and issues
- Working experience supporting web-based applications built on Windows systems
- Working experience writing parameterized and data driven scripts
- Working experience with CloudWatch, DataDog or other monitoring tools
- Working experience in a variety of relational and non-relational data structures e.g. SQL, DynamoDB, S3, etc.
- Working experience with source code control systems
- Working experience in AWS platform tools for delivery (EC2, ElasticBeanstalk, Terraform)
- 5+ years of experience in design, development, and implementation of highly scalable, high-volume software systems and components, client-facing web applications, and major Internet-oriented applications and systems
- Working experience realizing applications from conception and design, to implementation and support
- Working experience in coding within multiple technology stacks (e.g. Front-end: browser and device typically using common client-side technologies – HTML, CSS, ReactJS, Redux; Back-end: server, application, database using languages like C#, SQL)
- Working experience with application lifecycle methodologies (e.g. agile, iterative)
- Working experience in analysis, design and programming
- Working experience with appropriate database technology
- Developed experience in leadership and mentorship capacities for growing team members in the development, agile, and quality spaces
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of industry related professional experience and education
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost-effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.