Atrilogy's direct client is looking for a Monitoring Engineer in Seattle, WA.
|• Experience in designing and implementing large, global, multi-tool, multi-platform enterprise monitoring systems.
• Expertise with application, remote, logging monitoring solutions
• Expert in the collection of various performance metrics and producing reports. Expertise in utilizing scripting languages (Ruby, Python, Perl, etc..) to analyze data and validate problem statements
• Expertise monitoring UNIX and Linux environments.
• Expertise in Regular Expression some networking
• Demonstrated strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Proven team player with the ability to guide and influence cross-functional teams Proven ability to mentor Jr. Engineers
||• Splunk Certified (Admin or Power User)
• Hands on experience with AppDynamics, Sitescope and Alertsite
• Hands on experience to monitoring database technologies like Oracle and MSSQL Good knowledge and understanding of SOX or an alternative Security Compliance including data privacy practices and laws.
• Experience monitoring Windows environments.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.