A direct client of Atrilogy Solutions Group is looking to add an experienced Technical Support Engineer / Help Desk Analyst to their team in a long term contract capacity. This is a 40 hour a week position located in Washington D.C. Please submit resume for immediate consideration.
• Provide user support both face-to-face and over the telephone.
• Undertake Client Workstation builds (including the configuration of both OS and applications) plus ongoing support.
• Maintain the networked printers.
• Deal with virus issues on workstations and other security specific issues.
• Use client management tools to support PC and laptop environment.
• Utilize the call tracking system for recording all IT issues.
• Prioritize Incident tickets and resolve according to SLA, while performing duties on other Service Requests and Infrastructure project work.
• Ensure assets are recorded and tracked.
• Provide remote support to other offices where possible.
• Provide support for Executive Video and Audio Conferences.
• Occasional travel to other offices to provide onsite support when required.
Education and experience
• Bachelor’s in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience.
• 3+ Years in an IT Service Desk role required, in Windows Desktop and Server environment.
• Exposure to Financial environment advantageous.
• MCP/CCENT desirable.
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Must be able to work effectively as part of a project team, foster team cooperation.
• Technical, in-depth Knowledge of Windows 7/10 operating systems.
• Technical, in-depth Knowledge of Office 365/2016 and below
• Knowledge of Apple devices (MACs).
• Active Directory and Exchange, administration and technologies.
• Strong TCP/IP and network supporting protocols (DNS, DHCP, etc).
• Mobile support, Blackberry\IPhones\Android handhelds and BES.
• Remote Access/VPN (Cisco IPSec/Any connect/Pulse Secure).
• Stays current with rapidly changing technology and applies it to business needs
• Must be able to effectively communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.