Our direct client is looking to hire React.JS Front End Developer for a 6+ months contract in Boston, MA. Please find below the JD and kindly let me know if you would be interested in discussing this in detail.
Main duties and responsibilities:
Primary focus will be on developing a single page application. Considering client is going to have a distributed team, and a fast pace project, the communication and collaboration is the key. We will have all the tools like Slack in place, but the expectation is definitely to be self-\driven with minimum supervision.
• Develop responsive components using React, Redux, HTML5 and CSS3
• Consume data from a 3rd party API to power the application
Skills (Must have)
• Very good understanding of React Concepts
o Component Life cycle
o Component Driven Development
o Stateful vs Stateless components
• Experience with using REST APIs with React Components (promise, fetch etc.)
• Good grasp of responsive development (using CSS grid, flexbox, or a grid/responsive library e.g. Bootstrap)
• Experience with unit testing framework (Karma, Mocha, Chai / Jest etc.)
• Familiarity with common front-end development tools such Webpack, NPM, Git etc.