LEAD iOS SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Location: SeaTac, WA
Duration: 1 year contract
Project: FULL Apple iOS roll out for the company.
- Contribute as an experienced iOS developer on an agile scrum delivery team, collaborating with product owners, developers and testers to deliver business value on an iterative basis.
- Ensure the delivery of high quality software by writing clean code and utilizing pair programming, TDD, continuous integration and code reviews.
- Apply object-oriented and agile iteration methodology in the design and code development.
- Incorporate security (PCI, SOX) requirements into software design.
- Continually seek to improve applications including system performance, functionality, code efficiency, and code defects.
- Provide application support, troubleshoot and resolve critical software issues.
- Research and analyze current system, subsystems and interfaces to understand the current or new process flow.
- Stay actively engaged in the technology industry and understand how the evolving technologies can benefit our organization.
- Embody the Alaska Spirit and conduct oneself with professionalism, integrity, resourcefulness, and caring.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures and complexity analysis.
- Confidence to introduce new ideas and technologies to the team required.
- Able to work collaboratively with cross functional teams to understand objectives, gather automation requirements, write technical specifications and perform in a lead role required.
- High level of expertise building end-to-end custom iOS applications from scratch required
- Extensive knowledge of iOS7, iOS8, Swift, UIKit, Core Data and Core Graphics required.
- Deep understanding of memory management, file I/O, network programming, and multi-threading required.
- Expertise with TDD, unit testing, pair programming and other Extreme Programming techniques required.
- Extensive hands-on experience creating custom UI controls, consuming RESTful APIs, designing protocols, implementing delegate interfaces, animations, and performance optimization required
- Experience developing test strategies and test automation preferred
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Track record of shipping numerous successful products to the Apple Store required
- Ability to develop high performance and scalable software solutions required.
- Experience estimating effort and establishing timelines for projects required.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.