Job Title: Analysis - Systems Analyst
Systems Analyst interfaces with a team that provides the full software life cycle support to the operational critical systems used to manage our flight crews. This support includes working with business experts on identifying changes required to the systems, troubleshooting defects, assisting with the prioritization of the backlog of defects and change requests, developing and executing test cases, and executing the implementation of the changes into production.
Scope & Complexity
• This role supports the crew tracking system to provide support, troubleshooting, system change management, and quality assurance services to key stake holders in the Flight Operations and Inflight organizations which include crew scheduling, planning, crew payroll, crew Master Executive Council (MEC) scheduling committee, crew staffing, and flight attendant supervisors.
• Supports all aspects of system change management including; requirements gathering, technical documentation, prioritization of work, test scrip preparation, oversight of quality activities and production implementation to include
• Partners with Flight Operations, Inflight, and ITS division stakeholders to implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements, supports quality assurance testing, and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners
o Provide input on requirements to ensure proposed solutions integrate seamlessly into upstream and downstream systems.
o Provides guidance to business and quality assurance analysts on requirements and the defect validation process.
o Add defects to product backlog and provide alternate or short term solution until a long term solution can be implemented.
o Maintains transparency by appropriately communicating information (e.g., division and department meetings, on-on-one meetings, email, IM and interpersonal communication).
o Provides inputs to business case justifications, including recommended timelines.
• Executes the application change request process, working with business users to understand requested changes, the reasons driving the change, the impact overall to the system and any impact to other stakeholders. Liaise with the quality assurance team from the start of the change request process so they can determine how and what to test.
o Update project and system documentation, functional requirements, user acceptance criteria, application configurations, support procedures, user manuals, and end user training as needed.
• Ensures that the product backlog prioritization process is updated and working with the key stakeholders including accurate prioritization of items.
• Integrate with the quality assurance (testing) effort for new releases and patches, including vendor and internal code changes, rule, parameters and data changes, ensuring a seamless implementation.
o Develops test strategy and provide guidance to test plans and test cases in conjunction with the business users. Executes all AIMS production implementations, including major releases and patches. Works with IT, vendors, and business users to oversee releases to ensure smooth production implementations and reduce the risk of unexpected system down-time.
o Adhere to all team processes and procedures.
o Work with business stakeholders on product readiness and timing of the implementation, keeping the system down time to a minimum.
• Remains contactable during all production implementations and notify users and key stakeholders when the implementation is complete and the system is available.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.