The Software Engineer II - AX will be an integral member of the AX ERP team and will assist with developing scalable technical solutions for Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP implementations across the company. The individual is responsible for supporting the deployment, testing, operations, and maintenance of new and existing programs in the AX ERP environment. The Software Engineer II - AX role will be required to contribute to the technical design, development tasks, estimates, and execution to completion. In addition, the Software Engineer II - AX must ensure that developed code meets the technical and functional specifications through unit testing and validation.
This role can sit in Cypress, CA OR Schaumburg, IL
- Technical Design- Able to identify, analyze, specify, design, and translate functional design to technical design. Create and document technical designs for low to medium complexity solutions that may include integration with external systems.
- Application Development - Able to write, test, debug, and maintain applications for end-user adoption, productivity improvement and efficiency.
- Unit Testing and Validation - Ensures developed code meets the technical and functional specifications.
- Provide Accurate Project Effort Estimates - Ability to quantify and meet individual and project phase level efforts.
- Adherence to Standards - Ability to create solutions that adhere to and incorporate RTS standards.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in a related field required.
- 2+ years of Dynamics AX project experience working as a Software Engineer for at least one global/complex (multiple ISV solutions / work streams) deployment required
- 2+ years as a Software Engineer working with large-scale application development required
- 2+ years working with an object oriented development language (e.g. X++, C++, C#, VB.NET, Java, .NET framework) required
- 3+ year with AIF, BOF, TFS and SSRS required Must be self-motivated and able to work independently, with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient understanding of object-oriented programming
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Development / Installation Experience required, (AX 2012 preferred)
- Working knowledge of programming methodologies, structures, and concepts .Net framework, UML, XML, SharePoint, BizTalk
- Experience with Dynamics AX Trace Parser.
- Experience with the diagnosis of X++ code tracing with performance analysis outcomes and recommendations.
- Knowledge of T&L, SCM, General Ledger, and Projects including PSA
- Working knowledge of database design and SQL (Query Language)
- Experience work with ISV solutions such as BottomLine, eBanking, CCH, Avalara preferred
- Have experience in estimating development effort
- Current certifications in Dynamics AX Development Introduction and MorphX Solutions Development
- Working knowledge of Microsoft platform skills
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.