Our direct client is looking to fill the position of Customer Integration Manager in Lehi, Utah The ideal candidate is extremely dependable, organized, detail oriented, has exceptional communication and time management skills, and always focuses on providing excellent customer service.
The Customer Integration Manager position will be responsible for the timely and smooth implementation of new clients, process improvement and coordination of any problems or issues as they arise for new and existing clients. This position will, on a daily basis, need to coordinate effectively with clients and other members of the team representing product management, operations, IT and sales, both onsite and remote.
The person in this position will:
- Develop operational and strategic relationships with clients and be recognized as the go to person for designated accounts.
- Communicate often and effectively as the client advocate during implementation and on an ongoing basis with existing production clients.
- Act as the client advocate and the primary point of contact with client stakeholders.
- Lead conference calls and in-person meetings to drive the conversation and engage client representatives and internal team members
- Provide technical support to customers via phone and email
- Work independently in determining root causes of client issues and formulating possible solutions based on product knowledge
- Assist in testing new and enhanced product features
- Validate and report client-submitted defects
- Strive to continuously build knowledge and skills and share expertise with others
- Own customer implementation projects including providing project management, creation of implementation documentation, timelines and deliverables up to the time of product launch for auto products.
- Elicit and document client requirements as required.
- Perform project management of clients’ specific requests (change management request tickets and support tickets) and track to completion.
- Develop a project schedule for each client implementation to track implementation milestones and progress.
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure accurate and timely completion of all requests.
- The ability to work both independently and within a close-knit team environment.
- Promote focus on client satisfaction and the success of our clients.
- Responds promptly to client needs, meets commitments and puts the client first.
- Primary responsibility for project quality of work, schedule adherence and customer satisfaction.
- Participate in internal projects that help scale the group, implement best practices, and streamline processes.
- Look for continuous improvement opportunities within existing processes.
- Travel to client locations to conduct presentations and build relationships (up to 10% travel per year).
- Bachelors Degree required
- 2-3 years experience in a client-facing management role, ideally in an IT-solutions / professional business solutions environment.
- 1-2 years B2B implementation, Quality Assurance, and/or User Acceptance testing experience.
- Personal lines insurance underwriting exposure a plus
- Self-starter, with strong sense of ownership, assertive follow-through, and a passion for the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills; must be able to demonstrate ability to manage multiple, simultaneous tasks.
- Prior implementation management, sales support, or client services experience is required
- Demonstrated analytical skills, Business Analysis and Project Management skills
- Experience managing multiple clients/projects/stakeholders simultaneously
- Possesses technical skills to understand client requirements and issues
- Excellent Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel skills
- 1-2 years experience in XML, HTML, SoapUI, Splunk, Random string generator, and Angular web interfaces
- Knowledge or experience with Jira and Salesforce preferred
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.