Atrilogy is searching for a Senior Software Architect who is able to provide technical leadership, from strategic decision making down to the project planning level. This individual will work to gain organizational commitment for all systems and software plans, as well as evaluate and select all technologies required to complete those plans. You will achieve organizational goals by understanding, defining, integrating, fortifying, and enhancing a comprehensive architecture to support existing and new applications.
The Senior Software Architect directs a team of Architects, Analysts and Engineers responsible for delivery of the SaaS platform and related services. He or she is a technical expert who designs and implements IT solutions, while setting the technical direction with discipline and providing technical consultation and mentorship to related teams.
- Enhance architecture team accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions, answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members, teaching improved processes, and providing mentorship to team members.
- Identify initiative/feature requirements by researching and analyzing technical and utilization needs, preferences, objectives, and studying how users utilize features.
- Document and summarize all activities in product software architecture documents.
- Identify real and potential conflicts and commonalities across diverse projects.
- Increase productivity in the SDLC by insuring subsystems and components are interoperable, while increasing the re-use of existing software components.
- Continually perform cost-benefit analysis to determine the best methods or approaches for meeting the software requirements; making maximum use of commercial off-the-shelf or existing components.
- Partition large software systems into (successive layers of) subsystems and components each of which can be handled by a single software engineer or team of engineers.
- Work with QA, customers and delivery organization to define and maintain acceptance criteria based on well-defined requirements.
- Generate and maintain architectural documentation and work products such as sketches, models, support documentation, and prototypes to keep the user and the engineers up to date and in agreement on the system to be provided as it is evolving.
- Implement and monitor production quality metrics and standards, analyze variances and plan remediation.
- Maintain architectural capability and flexibility to support high availability applications by developing analytical models and completing validation tests.
- Identify industry trends and forecasting requirements by studying organizational goals, mission and other business drivers in cooperation with product management.
- Improve architecture by tracking emerging technologies; evaluating their applicability to goals and requirements.
- Update and maintain skill set and knowledge base by participating in continuing educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Maintains strict confidentiality and compliance adhering to all HIPAA regulations.
- Significant leadership and management experience coupled with a diverse technology background.
- Extensive knowledge and experience architecting transaction processing platform solutions and integration models within a mission-critical environment.
- Extensive knowledge of enterprise mission critical open source software solutions and implementing those solutions in a mission critical environment.
- Broad and deep experience in world class architectures such as SOA. AWS, Strong background in mission-critical Security(SAML, oAuth2) and middleware strategies.
- Experience with responsive web stacks, caching, database and messaging strategies in a highly scalable and available SaaS environment.
- Comfortably moves between highly varying levels of abstraction from business strategy to IT strategy to high-level technical design to detailed design to implementation.
- Clearly documents and communicates objectives, requirements, and designs at these different levels of abstraction to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Model business processes creating UML diagrams using best-in-breed architecture design tools.
- Quickly and reasonably estimates capital, schedule, and human resources costs of proposed solutions.
- Compares, contrasts, and prioritizes among alternatives approaches while assessing risk both quantitatively and qualitatively.
- Uses seasoned judgment to suggest approaches that optimize among customer needs, business constraints, and technological realities.
- Experience in full software life cycle development.
- At least 12 years of experience in information technology with significant knowledge, exposure and experience in engineering, architecture design, integration, implementation, installation, service delivery and maintenance of information technology systems within a company that has experienced significant growth.
- Must have strong B2B background and deep experience with delivery channels such as web services, wireless, and Portal architectures.
- Working knowledge of Apache Kafka, AWS, Spring & SOA
- Experience building out micro services architecture
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.