Our end client is looking for a Automation Test Engineer experience - Experience using C++ and Ada for 12-18 month contract Minneapolis, MN.
Excellent communication / interpersonal skills a MUST! Local candidates that can do in-person interviews.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
• Exceptional interpersonal communication (verbal and written)
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Experience with embedded software and hardware development
• Understanding and working knowledge of Software Requirement, Design, Development, & Testing principles
• Experience using C++ and Ada
• Experience with automated testing software or test scripting
• Experience with the Linux/Unix Operating System
• Experience with Software configuration management tools (i.e. Git, SVN, etc.)
• Experience with Software issues tracking software (i.e. JIRA, Bugzilla, etc.)
• Experience with Software requirements management tools such as DOORS
• Knowledge of black and white box testing approaches
• Strong analytical and problem solving skill
The candidate will be responsible for the software requirements verification testing for a tracked combat vehicle’s embedded software components in both lab and vehicle environments. Responsibilities include developing and maintaining test documentation, automated test scripts and test tools to support testing. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills are required to develop good test procedures and help determine root cause of test failures. The candidate will also participate in requirements development, working to ensure that the software requirements are testable and consistent with established customer and company engineering principles and practices. As experience, skills and project staffing permits, interested candidates may also be afforded the opportunity to work in an embedded software development support role as well.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Plan, schedule, and coordinate software verification test activities
• Maintain program software verification test strategy and test plan
• Analyze software requirements and develop test cases and procedures to achieve requirements-based test coverage
• Support Software Test Readiness Reviews (TRR),
• Conduct Formal Qualification Testing (FQT) and the generation of the Software Test Report
• Design and implement tools to support improvement activities for Software test
• Record and verify software/hardware issues into a change management system
• Regression test incremental software development releases
• Review software requirements for testability
• Provide oversight to software suppliers’ software test documentation and test events.
Prefer candidates with between 4-8 years of relevant industry experience. Option to extend another 6-18 months or potential to hire as regular employee if candidate is compatible.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.