The Trainer II is responsible for the design, development and delivery of training for moderate to high complexity technology-based solutions including Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Intelligence (BI), and Enterprise Content Management (ECM).
The Trainer II works closely with key stakeholders to define training delivery strategies that consider desired outcomes, student learning needs and optimal delivery mechanisms. The Trainer II will establish course objectives, develop training materials (user guides, exercises, training videos), coordinate training logistics and deliver training through a variety of methods that may include classroom, WebEx and e-learning mediums
Training Knowledge - Knowledge of principles, concepts and methods to deliver training for IT solutions.
- Apply and adopt adult learning techniques and methods to audience
- Recommend delivery approach (e.g. Train the Trainer, On-line, classroom etc.) based upon customer needs
Training Delivery – Delivers learning solutions in a manner that is both engaging and effective.
- Deliver training for moderate to high complexity technology-based solutions to a broad user base (e.g. office worker, warehouse worker, driver)
- Coordinate all aspects of training logistics including; establishing training schedules, preparing training environments, training material delivery, training room preparation and setup
- Align learning approach to course objectives and student needs
- Adapt instructional style to foster change, overcome resistance and positively promote training and organizational objectives
Instructional Design & Development - Creates designs and develops effective and efficient training programs that enhance the possibility of learning.
- Work with the business sponsor and/or key stakeholders to define training delivery strategies, taking into consideration desired outcomes, student learning needs and optimal delivery mechanisms
- Conduct training needs assessments and identify the appropriate learning approach to meet student and organizational needs
- Apply learning theory in the design, development and delivery of a course curriculum, program or learning solution
- Design a training approach that considers the entire lifecycle of a technology-based solution
- Design and develop instructional material including training manuals, exercises, classroom assignments, etc.
- Analyze, select and integrate technologies to deliver an optimal training experience
Evaluate Learning Impact – Uses learning metrics and analytics to measure the impact of learning solutions.
- Select appropriate learning impact evaluation strategies to measure learning impact vs. course objectives
- Communicate and gain support for the training evaluation plan
- Collect, analyze and interpret course evaluation data
- Look beyond course surveys to analyze the impact and benefits of training
- Modify training approach for future training based on evaluation results
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information science, Business management or equivalent work experience in a related field required
- 7+ years’ experience successfully designing, developing and delivering training curriculum in a software environment required
- 7+ years of successfully developing and delivering training for Enterprise-level software solutions (e.g. , ERP, BI, CRM, ECM) required.
- 5+ years of Metals industry experience using ERP software systems preferred
- Experience applying the principles of Change Management as part of an overall training strategy
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, at all levels including customers, vendors, peers, business stakeholders and management required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office products required
- Experience training ERP systems required. Experience training Microsoft Dynamics AX or Enmark Systems Eniteo solutions a plus
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.