A client of Atrilogy is seeking a talented Product Manager to join their team on a contractual basis. The Product Manager would ultimately be responsible for driving new feature development in an Agile environment throughout every stage of the product life-cycle.
- Gather detailed requirements from stakeholders
- Collaborate with software design engineers, designers, usability engineers and testers to identify feature details and document them in functional specifications.
- Effectively manage trade-offs between cost, schedule, and customer benefit.
- Engage development, test, and operations to deliver features to production and drive problem resolution once the new feature has gone live.
- Measure feature success metrics post ship and feed learning back to the team and the business.
- Provide visibility into status of upcoming improvements to partners.
- Monitor and track product feedback to help in the prioritization of development projects.
- Refine and build the assigned product offering over time.
- 5 -7 years of Product Management experience.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects at a time, prioritizes workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic and complex environment.
- Competency with all phases of project management, including issue and risk identification and management, tracking dependencies and milestones, and communication of overall project status.
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams to drive the implementation of new features as well as resolve operational issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM.
- Goal oriented and passionate about achieving results by taking on the spot decisions and make the needed trade-offs.
- Ability to creatively solve challenging business/technology problems.
- Ability to retrieve using CRM Reports, SQL Server and analyze the data.
- Should be a self-starter and detail oriented.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.