Our Direct client is looking to hire a .NET Software Developer for a Full Time Direct Hire role in Plano, TX.
Please find below the detailed description of the role and kindly let me know if you are available for a quick chat to discuss in detail.
- Develop full stack software in a continuous development environment for our new product development
- Develop microservices, API, and Angular UI screens
- Develop in Azure cloud services
- Continue to develop your product and technology development.Mentor other developers as part of an overall skill development goals
- Work in an agile environment (1 week scrums)
- Depending on the team you will be mobbing or pairing during your development
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Be a good team player that is always seeking out the best methods to deliver quality products to our customers
- Understand Agile principle and the Scrum framework
- Object oriented development skills to create software in C# and other languages
- The ability to create unit test and test infrastructures
- The ability to develop UI tests
- The ability to develop microservice, APIs, in an Azure environment.
- Understanding and have the abilty to implement software using SOLID principles
- An ability to communicate ideas and listen to others
- BS Degree Computer Science
- 5+ years related experience in a high level language environment or equivalent combination of education and work
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire