A direct hire client of Atrilogy is seeking a Programmer Analyst who will be responsible for providing specialized technical or business knowledge to projects, using a variety of computing architectures (e.g., client/server, intranet, web) or mainframe platforms.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a business or data/programmer analyst required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with industry standard tools and languages (i.e. Visual Studio, Reporting Services, TFS, C#, ASP.NET, Web Services) required.
- Strong technical knowledge, with hands-on experience with industry-standard tools and languages (i.e., Visual Studio, Reporting Services, TFS, C#, ASP.NET, Web Services).
- Understanding of proper coding techniques and testing requirements.
- Proficiency in debugging and technical problem analysis.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Experience with structured design, development, and implementation of new computing architectures.
- Strong technical knowledge, with hands-on experience in applications development in new computing architectures and environments.
- Knowledge of relevant technology, tools, and middleware is critical, including Windows, Biztalk, and SharePoint would be desirable.
- Competency to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications programming activities.
- Good understanding of the business or function for which application is designed.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.