Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is searching for a DevOps Engineer to join their team in Los Angeles, CA on a direct hire, full-time basis. This candidate will be responsible for the development, maintenance, implementation and administration of custom software applications, 3rd party systems, middleware platforms, and DevOps tools.
- Minimum 7 years of experience with building and/or supporting custom applications on premise and in the cloud written in .Net and Java.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with and supporting relational and NoSQL databases.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an DevOps / production support role
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience building and supporting CI/CD with automation tools such as Chef/Puppet, Jenkins/Bamboo, Maven/Gradle, along with .Net and Java unit and integration test frameworks
- Minimum 3 years recent development and scripting experience using C#, Java, Python, PowerShell, Bash, etc.
- Minimum 3 years recent hands-on experience supporting Windows and Linux applications deployed in cloud (AWS/Azure) environments
- Strong Windows and Linux server admin and troubleshooting skills
- Strong experience with monitoring and alerting (APM) tools such as Dynatrace, New Relic, Moogsoft, Solarwinds, etc.
- Thorough understanding of Agile SDLC and ticket-driven work processes.
- Mulesoft experience a plus
- Docker experience a plus
- Atlassian Jira/Confluence experience a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related technical field preferred.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, adaptability, and time-management skills preferred.
- Execute technical support activities by troubleshooting critical issues, addressing application service interruptions and vendor outages while identifying process improvements.
- Execute / Define DevOps process and oversight of automated and manual migrations between Dev, QA and Production environments ensuring code and scheduling is sound and complete.
- Work with Agile development teams to implement code and procedures around CI/CD, DevOps, Monitoring, and other systems and support concerns as needed.
- Define and establish monitoring and other processes and tooling for monitoring and performing routine system health checks to ensure optimization and stability of application and code.
- Provide technical direction and mentoring to team members related to DevOps, CI/CD pipelines, implementations, job scheduling, and troubleshooting.
- Create, enhance, and maintain manual and automated support processes and technical documentation. Execute and/or escalate problem management procedures as necessary.
- Perform operational fixes related to code or other systems.
- Perform code reviews to ensure best practices and processes are followed.
- Participate in Disaster Recovery exercises pertaining to processes.
- Ability to be on call and provide off-hours support.
- Work with management to define and create methods for collecting and reporting on metrics related to SLAs.
- Engage with system owners and operations groups to define and ensure appropriate monitoring of system.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire