Our Direct client is looking to hire a Sr. Ruby Engineer for a Full Time opportunity in Burbank, CA. Find below the detailed job description and kindly let me know if you would be interested in having a quick chat to discuss in detail.
- As part of a small team, build and enhance financial business application software for the entertainment industry
- Work closely with QA, business analysts and customers to design and implement new feature requests
- Follow best practices related to coding, testing and building software using Ruby in a continuous integration environment
- As part of a team, implement large, complex enterprise software systems from the ground up
- Recommend new technologies, tools and standards to improve efficiency and productivity within the team
- Research, test, and implement new technologies to support the application architecture.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- 3+ years hands-on core Ruby development
- 5+ years using SQL and relational databases (Oracle or Postgres a plus)
- 2+ years using Grape
- Experience using Rake
- Cloud based development (AWS is a plus)
- Experience building large, multi-tenant web based and/or client server applications
- Experience designing and building RESTful APIs
- Expert knowledge of OOD, design patterns, data structures and algorithms
- Experience with role and rule based security and authentication tools and best-practices preferred (LDAP, single sign-on, etc)
- Working knowledge of Agile/SCRUM development methodologies and best practices
- Experience using Redis/Memcache a plus
- Experience using Java a plus
- Financial systems experience (accounting, payroll, etc.) a plus
- BSCS or equivalent required, advanced degree a plus
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.