This position is a Functional Analyst in our Technology Team, working with the business team and the Financial Systems Team in the Order to Cash. The work requires understanding current business processes and the expertise and ability to recommend well-reasoned ways of enhancing, re-architecting and improving technical solutions to support business requirements. The ideal candidate must be able to independently manage simultaneous projects, communicate effectively, and have a customer-service oriented approach.
• Fully comprehend, articulate and document existing complex, interdependent solutions across EBS and the Client system ecosystem.
• Drive solutions to complex business problems, advocate for scalable solutions.
• Assess short-term and long-term trade-offs and make solid recommendations to the business and technology teams.
• Translate business requirements and technical requirements in to enduring solutions.
• Provide solution leadership to a matrixed team in assessing and recommending the optimal solutions.
• Work with geographically diverse locations in providing solutions for international locations.
• Assess impacts of system changes and ensure effective delivery of application functionality and integration.
• Design and build specifications that deliver to business objectives.
• Identify and advocate for opportunities to improve current procedures, processes and systems.
• Design and develop operational workflows to provide solutions that can be supported successfully in production.
• Support development and execution of roll out strategies, cut-over/transition plans, end-user training and documentation.
• Provide support to our Oracle Financials user community by addressing system function anomalies, and end-user questions/ issues.
• Empower end-users through instruction and functional knowledge transfer.
• Partner with onsite/ offshore development and QA team members in all phases of our project delivery, production enhancements and support.
Qualifications and Work Experience:
• Must Have:
• 8+ years experience designing, implementing and supporting Oracle Financials R12 in a complex, multinational, multi GAAP environment.
• Modules: Oracle Order Management, Oracle Accounts Receivable, Channel Revenue Management, Advanced Collections, General Ledger, Subledger Accounting.
• 2-3 full life-cycle Oracle implementations
• Production support experience
• Deep EBS design experience
• Good understanding on SQL and PLSQL
• Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to prioritize and work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Ability to travel internationally for 2-weeks at a time