Atrilogy Solutions Group has an immediate need for a talented Build Master who is capable of offering software deployment solutions in an enterprise server environment. Automation of deployments of software will be incorporated. A .NET Architect or Build Master with an extensive background in ASP.NET development and architecture would be an excellent fit. The Build Master will be part of a large team of consultants working on a project, using advanced technologies, to create a top notch website and applications suite. This person must be able to efficiently and strategically deploy software in a large server environment as new software is rolled out. This is a 1-year contract opportunity with likely extensions. Located in Phoenix, AZ.
Position: .Net Architect / Build Master
Location: Central Phoenix
Position Type: Contract
Project Duration: 1 year +
Position Availability: Immediately
- Work with multiple teams to plan, coordinate, develop, execute, and troubleshoot builds/releases across multiple environments
- Coordinate full and partial builds that may only include certain subsystems of the entire application
- Responsible for deployment quality and solving post-build issues
- Create documentation of build procedures and results for each environment
- Create documentation of business functionality associated with each build/release
- Work with the technical team to automate the build and release process
- Work with the infrastructure team to create and maintain environments
- Work with the project management team to ensure targeted release dates are achieved
- Merge manual and automatic procedures into a single, highly-repeatable process
- Coordinate code branch management and versioning
- Create implementation and recovery plans for releases
- Maintain batch processing schedule
- Train other employees to act as assistants/backups
- Excellent communications skills a must
- TFS 2015-17, build and release management
- TFVC, branching and merging
- VS 2017
- C#/.NET and tooling
- ASP.NET Core
- Angular 2+ and tooling
- SQL Server 2017
- IaaS VM management
- PaaS SQL and web applications
- Understanding of network infrastructure, VNETS, Subnets, etc.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.