***Our Direct Client has an urgent opening for "Test Engineer" for their long term project in WA**
Role :- Test Engineer - Automation/ Selenium
Location :- Bellevue, WA
Duration :- 12 Months
Job Profile :-
Client is seeking Software Engineers in Test with passion for high quality, customer centric solutions amidst an agile development environment.
Bring your creativity, customer passion, and drive for high quality software & services.
• Minimum 3+ years of Software development/testing and automation experience required (C# or Java, Scala).
• Solid experience working on UI testing (Selenium webdriver/ watir webdriver)
• Solid experience with testing of high scale, customer centric web sites by creating automation and execution frameworks
• A passion for quality, facilitated by highly automated, leveraged, repeatable, predictable test solutions.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment where shipping code to production daily is the norm.
• Hands on experience using Ruby Cucumber is a plus.
• Solid interpersonal skills with proven ability to work amidst a fast paced environment with diverse teams working from many locations.
• Excellent problem solving skills and test engineering acumen (concepts and methodologies).
• Experience testing globalized (localized) applications supporting many browsers, devices, locales, customer roles, etc.
• Ideal candidate will have experience in Rapid Application development methodologies – Agile, Scrum, and Test Driven Development.
• A passion for working closely with business owners to improve the customer experience.
• Ability to ramp up quickly on any type of new technology (from hardware to software infrastructure).
• Experience with object oriented design with a bias for rapid development, platform reusability, maintainability, and supportability.
Work Experience :
• 3+ Years internet services and platform testing (user experience, automation, multi-browser, etc)
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Brighette Neuroth | BNeuroth@Atrilogy.com
Office: (949) 381-1258 | Mobile: 714-717-3417
1 Jenner Suite 240 Irvine, CA 92618