Atrilogy is partnering with one of the most globally recognized companies in an exclusive search for a Digital Forensics & Incident Response Analyst.
This role will be located in Wroclaw, Poland; however, you will be conducting all business in English so the ability to speak Polish is not required. We are accepting candidates that live in the US that are willing to relocate to Poland and there is a relocation package included.
The Digital Forensics & Incident Response (DFIR) Analyst will work to address security incidents, hunt down security risks or incidents within the environment, and act as a supporting team member in Cyber Defense. This position requires a good understanding of technology, tools, policies, and standards related to security systems and incident response. The incumbent must be competent to work at a proficient technical level of digital forensic, security incident response, and malware analysis, capable of identifying vectors of threats and security incidents, able to remediate or coordinate incident response efforts, and develop documentation to support the security incident response process. Risk assessment techniques and good communication skills are a plus
Top 3 Skills:
- Lead investigate, coordinate, bring to resolution, and report on security incidents as they are escalated or identified
- Forensically analyze end user systems and servers found to have possible indicators of compromise
- Analysis of artifacts collected during a security incident/forensic analysis
- Identify security incidents through ‘Hunting’ operations within a SIEM and other relevant tools
- Interface and communicate with server owners, system custodians, and IT contacts to pursue security incident response activities, including: obtaining access to systems, digital artifact collection, and containment and/or remediation actions
- Provide consultation and assessment on perceived security threats
- Maintain, manage, improve and update security incident process and protocol documentation
- Regularly provide reporting and metrics on case work
- Must be willing to be on-call off hours in rotation with other team members
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Exposure to relative tool sets. Must be able to use SIEM tols like Carbon Black or SPLUNK, forensic tools, etc.
- Prior experience in a SOC/Incident response. Must be able to solve cases from beginning to conclusion.
- Communication and documentation skills
- Demonstrated integrity in a professional environment
- Global mind-set for working with different cultures and backgrounds
- Knowledgeable in business industry standard security incident response process, procedures, and life-cycle
- Excellent teaming skills
- Good social, communication, and writing skills
- Bachelors in Computer Science or similar degree or equivalent work experience
- Certification in GCFA, GNFA, GCIA, and/or GCIH desired, GCIH are desired but not required
- Must have experience in performing security incident response and/or digital forensic analysis in support of security incident response
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.