Our Direct Client is looking to hire a Java Developer for a 6+ months long contract project in Austin, TX.
Kindly go through the detailed JD below and let me know if you would be interested in having a quick chat to discuss it in detail.
• Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Software Engineering, related field or equivalent studies
• At least 5 years of experience in software development
• Strong skills and experience in software requirements elicitation, analysis and documentation
• Strong skills in functional and technical software design patterns, principles and practices
• Strong development skills with relational database SQL (SQL Server and Oracle preferred)
• Experience with WebObjects a plus
• Experience with enterprise web applications (specifically in developing in an n-tier architecture)
• Experience working with “mission critical” applications
• Experience working with unit testing, source control, continuous integration, defect tracking and change management tools
• Strong knowledge of software development processes, methodologies and lifecycles.
• Strong knowledge of relevant software platforms (Windows and Unix environments preferred)
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong time management skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Good knowledge of company and department standards
• Familiarity with Healthcare terminology and billing practices is a big plus
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.