Our Client is looking for .Net Developer in Hollywood, FL
Position : .Net Developer
Location : Hollywood , FL
Duration : 6 Months
Skill and Role Summary:
Main duties and responsibilities: Primary Responsibilities
The dotNET Developers will be responsible for re-writing Graph DB and critical web services operations relating to our Client's Project.
1.Flatten graph DB structure and restructure to .Net Stack MSSQL
2. Understand and update stored procedures of Client data to use the new tables/structure
3. Add robust error handling and logging to the .net stack to catch any errors happening by the database changes
4. Create new services in new .net project – and convert existing services and routing standards so new services would allow clear separation between the new ones that will replace the old over time until 100% is replaced
Responsible for working with a team that is creating a new integration framework.
Subsequently responsible for creating a bi-directional interface between their CMP and iGaming application.
Main duties and responsibilities:
1) Experience in Software Engineering using .NET / C# technology Stack.
2) Understanding of .Net C#, MSSQL and stored procedures, Web Services, JSON & REST
3) Experience with building applications based on Microservices architecture
(Experience with any of .Net Core, Visual Studio, or similar frameworks is desirable).
4) Build applications that are highly scalable, reliable and performant
5) Understand how to build applications that are highly maintainable and support rapid deployments. Also integrate and develop on existing Client data and plan improvements.
6) Understands factors that will impact performance of an application and can code in a manner to meet or exceed performance SLAs
7) Specific experience with CRM, iGaming (gambling) systems, CMP,
8) Good understanding of complex existing architectures, and ability to help triage issues with client systems integration
9) Great communications and collaboration skills
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.