Atrilogy's direct client is seeking a BSA II with Microsoft Dynamics AX for a PERM role located in Anaheim, CA. This role can also be located in Schaumburg, IL.
The Business Systems Analyst II (BSA II) is an integral member of the Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP team and is tasked with working with Business Stakeholders to understand and document “as-is” and “to-be” business processes and business requirements. Additionally, the BSA II is required to translate business requirements through analysis and design into medium to high complexity functional solutions. The BSA II plays a leadership role in the planning/analysis, design and testing phases of Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP projects, working closely with business stakeholders and the entire project team to insure project success.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information science, Business management or equivalent work experience in a related field required
• 1+ years of Metals industry experience preferred
• 5+ years of Business Systems Analysis experience required
• 5+ years ERP systems experience required
• 2+ years Microsoft Dynamics AX experience preferred
• Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, at all levels including customers, vendors, peers, business stakeholders and management required.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office products required
• Proficiency with some collaboration tools like SharePoint and Box
• Capable of learning new systems and creating/implementing new system functionality
• Possesses intermediate knowledge of HTML and XML
• Understands intermediate internet and client/server architectures
• Possesses intermediate knowledge of SQL and databases
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Brighette Neuroth | BNeuroth@Atrilogy.com
Office: (949) 381-1258 | Mobile: 714-717-3417
1 Jenner Suite 240 Irvine, CA 92618