Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is searching for a Data Solution Architect III to join their team in Anaheim, CA on a full-time, direct hire basis. The Solution Architect III establishes data-related development and platform architectural design standards, policies, and procedures throughout the organization. In addition, the Solution Architect III leads the design and development of new applications, ensuring that architectural standards and best-practices are followed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or equivalent work experience in a related field required
- 5+ years’ data warehouse analysis and design required
- 5+ years’ experience with data integration and/or data quality technologies required
- 5+ years’ experience with the following technologies preferred:
- Informatica Powercenter
- Informatica Data Quality
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012/2014
- Architecture – Knowledge of architectural methodologies used in the design and development of information systems, including the physical structure of a system's internal operations and interactions with other systems.
- Extensive knowledge of a domain (i.e., applications, data, infrastructure, security) and broad knowledge of other domains
- Demonstrated experience establishing enterprise-wide data governance policies and procedures required
- Demonstrated experience establishing master data management policies and procedures preferred
- Demonstrated experience in development of data models of new and reverse engineering of data models from legacy ERP systems preferred
- Advance knowledge of Cloud IaaS architectural design, workflow, and implementation using Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud preferred
- Demonstrated experience in developing advance machine learning and business intelligence solutions to deliver outcome driven insights preferred
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation and usage of Hadoop, Hive, Pig, and Spark cluster environments preferred
- Demonstrated experience with SQL, JSON, Scala, Python and R language data development preferred
- Demonstrated experience developing best practices in data wrangling and Big Data environments preferred
- Advance knowledge of creating analytical data warehouses and data management of master data required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office products required
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently, with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Capable of learning new systems and creating/implementing new system functionality
- Possesses advanced knowledge of HTML and XML
- Understands advanced internet and client/server architectures
- Collaborate with RTS management and Project Managers to ensure that assets in the IT portfolio are leveraged to the maximum extent possible
- Analyze the current architecture to identify weaknesses and develop opportunities for improvements in medium to high complexity projects (i.e., business processes, expanding capacity, reducing time, cost and increasing effectiveness)
- Define architecture principles, styles, and standards for systems across the enterprise
- Ensure that standards are followed and develop plan for remediation when they are not
- Ability to apply advanced knowledge and experience to the design and development of both OLTP and DW systems
- Understand where application domains overlap and collaborate with others on the design of solutions and/or impact of planned changes
- Lead the design of high-quality database systems in support of business objectives
- Consultant – Able to provide extensive business and technical guidance.
- Collaborate to establish broad data governance policies and processes in support of business objectives
- Governance – Develops, oversees, and organizes the standards, policies, and procedures of technology throughout the organization
- Support defining architecture principles, styles, and standards for systems across the enterprise
- Ensure that standards are followed and develops a plan for remediation when they are not
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.