Atrilogy is working with a leading company seeking an Business Intelligence Consultant for a Contract role.
As a member of the Analytics and Revenue Management team you will be delivering decision support to the corporate leadership and internal customers throughout the company Worldwide. We tackle complex business problems by converting raw data into meaningful and actionable business insights. In addition, our analysts manage the communication and relationships with internal customers across the company.
• Analyze the incrementality of various coupon campaigns
• Optimize targeting of merchandising programs
• Contribute to increased customer loyalty
• Identify the data elements required to conduct the analysis
• Pull relevant data from various data sources (Hadoop, Teradata, OLAP cubes, etc.)
• Investigate site performance from a Product, Marketing, and Customer perspective
• Develop analytical models to estimate the impact of different business scenarios
• Interact directly with multiple teams across the organization
• Bachelor of Science (Math, Statistics, Analytics, Computer Science, etc.) is required
• Advanced knowledge of SQL is required (hands on, recent experience)
• Expert proficiency in MS Excel is required
• Experience converting raw data into actionable insights
• Background in Statistical Modeling / Analysis
• Comfortable in verbal and written communications
• Critical Thinker – ability to question the convention and consider multiple scenarios
• Web analytics (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.) experience is ‘nice-to-have’
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Brighette Neuroth | BNeuroth@Atrilogy.com
Office: (949) 381-1258 | Mobile: 714-717-3417
1 Jenner Suite 240 Irvine, CA 92618