A Project Manager is responsible for the direction and implementation of a portfolio of construction projects, ensuring consistency with department strategy, commitments, and goals. The Project Manager leads and directs the progress on each project including initial planning, scope development, contracting, construction, and closeout; maintaining leadership responsibility throughout the project life cycle. The Project Manager will define the project’s objectives, determine the appropriate partners, and oversee quality control while meeting strict deadlines and managing the project budget and will also participate in strategy development, leading and managing team members, and coordinating vendor participation.
• SAFETY - Responsible for overall project safety, obtaining final approval for a contractor-submitted safety plan, and compliance with the project safety plan. Includes: compliance with all regulatory (OSHA) requirements, corporate governance requirements, and FAM SOG’s.
• PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT - Responsible for the development, planning, execution, and closeout of all aspects of the portfolio of projects throughout their life cycle. Includes: project design, development, implementation, budget, management of individual portfolio to maintain cash flows per quarter, maintaining accurate EFC’s for financial reporting, and maintenance of all job files. Makes suggestions to lessen operational impact, and negotiates with operators to implement projects in the most cost effective manner.
• CONTRACT DEVELOPMENT - Develops bid strategies with Procurement including administration of contracts, scope of work, unit costing items, bid alternates, and operational constraints required for contract preparation.
• PROJECT SCHEDULE - Responsible for the project schedule, establishing critical path tasks to ensure schedule compliance, and ensuring proper man loading requirements by contractors to achieve the desired completion date. Foresees issues based on historical precedence and mitigates known risk.
• CLIENT COMMUNICATION - Responsible for coordinating operational constraints and job objectives concurrently to achieve as seamless a project implementation as possible. Including timely communication with business partners, clients, and leadership regarding project status, schedule, financial and guest impacts. Develops and conducts presentations to client and FAM executive team.
• TECHNICAL COMPETENCY - Technically competent with various software programs, such as SAP, Microsoft suite, and project management tools. Utilize project and contract management systems to manage the daily operation of the business.
• PROCESS COMPETENCY - Responsible for timely issuance of field directives, obtaining costing concurrence from Estimating, conversion to change orders, and management approvals to ensure accurate EFC reporting and timely job closeouts. Able to develop a project capital authorization request.
• LEADERSHIP - Anticipates potential issues and communicates them to multiple levels. Able to coach and mentor an intern, and identify team member strengths and development needs.
Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university in Engineering or Construction Management. • Education can be mitigated by proven, applicable experience. • Eight (8- 10) years of applicable experience in Construction Management, or commercial facilities construction industry. • Demonstrated knowledge of construction methods and material and the ability to interpret design drawings and specs. • Demonstrated knowledge of construction and project• Demonstrated expertise with construction finance (budgets, cash flows, etc) and business practices. • Demonstrated leadership ability. • Strong organizational skills. Ability to multi task and effectively execute work. • Effective verbal and written communication skills. • Proficient computer skills. • Support the development and implementation of schedules for highly complex, multi-venue projects, phasing, property wide programs. • Conduct the time analysis of a contractor claim. • Support the development and implementation of estimates for highly complex, multi-venue projects, phasing, property wide programs. • Conduct the cost analysis of a contractor claim management processes and purchasing/contract management. Candidate MUST have strong construction COMMERCIAL background.
Preferred Qualifications 8+ years of Commercial Construction experience (Merchandise and/or Food & Beverage Commercial Construction experience is HGHLY preferred). SAP experience is a plus. Construction Project Management software experience is a plus (PM Web, Expedition, etc.).
Required Education Bachelor's Degree
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.