Our direct client is urgently looking to hire Java Architect in Oak Brook, IL
Kindly go through the following Job Description and let me know if you would be interested to have a quick conversation to discuss it in detail.
Position: Java Architect
Duration: 6 months+
Location: Oak Brook, IL
The Java Architect provides technical leadership throughout the lifecycle of a project, with specific focus on Java in a digital marketing solution ecosystem. The selected individual will have the right technical and architectural experience to drive design and implementation of a Java platform. Implementation and Development experience in Integration technologies and architectures (for e.g., Service Orchestration, Service Choreography, Event Driven Architecture, Messaging middleware, etc)
- Actively work with the account team to establish strategy for the account.
- Implement Java architecture, visualization and development processes.
- Coordinate globally dispersed development, QA, deployment and reuse.
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry and enterprise-wide trends.
- Utilize deep understanding of Java solutions to make appropriate decisions.
- Manage solution integration with external partners like Adobe and Oracle.
- Translate the client’s business requirements into systems design.
- Establish high, mid and micro level plans, and estimates for project teams.
- Identify and manage risk on project.
- 5-10 years overall experience in professional software engineering
- Communications skills are necessary
- We prefer a working experience as a consultant across several domains/firms with an exposure to different technology platforms and architecture models is a huge plus
- 3+ years in the architect and/or lead engineer role managing, building and delivering business solutions.
- Java stack - JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 7, Spring/Hibernate/Maven, MySQL Server, and Eclipse
- Expert understanding in Java/J2EE/.NET/Spring Suite, SOA, ESB, WSO 2 Messaging, BPM, BRMS, Event Processing technologies. Ruby and Python preferred
- Implementation and Development experience in Integration technologies and architectures
- Hands on experience building APIs using SOAP, REST, XML, JSON, JMS, WS, etc.
- Strong experience in version control systems such as Git and RTC
- Experience in API Gateway infrastructure planning, installation and upgrades across multiple countries
- Strong communication skills and able to successfully articulate technology concepts to both business and technology audience
- Experience in the design of cloud native applications
- Proficient in the Agile SDLC development
- Exposure to DevOps
- Experience with Service Virtualization, Functional and Performance Tests is a big plus
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.