Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is searching for a Manager of Digital Salesforce Solutions to join their team in Beverly Hills, CA on a direct hire, full-time opportunity. This person will structure, recruit, develop and lead a team that will drive the design, development, approval of the digital programs, products & services. These efforts will span both the evolution of the current digital portfolio, as well as all deliver new capabilities & enhancements. The focus of the digital platforms will comprise of Salesforce, digital marketing, web site, mobile apps, business process management solutions & data analytics, etc.
- Bachelor of Science Degree required, MS or MBA preferred.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in Software Development leadership role required.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Banking or Financial services required.
- Minimum 10 years of experience managing employees and teams required.
- Minimum 15 years of combined leadership experience in software development, architecture, networking, quality assurance and project management.
- Must have broad knowledge of software development methodologies and life-cycles, with a focus towards Agile/Scrum process.
- Must have financial services background with emphasis in delivering digital solutions within wealth and asset management.
- Must have experience with large scale implementing salesforce at the Enterprise level.
- Must have effective understanding of financial, standard work metrics and management of a large budget.
- Identify, select and adopt digital that help with directly addressing business requirements in order to most efficiently develop solutions and services that meet these needs.
- Provide world-class uptime and availability of digital applications and features.
- Strong project / program / portfolio management skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills.
- Work well with ambiguity, ability to operate autonomously.
- Manage resources and remove obstacles to accomplish business goals and solve technical challenges in a timely manner.
- Establish a governance process that satisfies regulatory, compliance and organizational expectations for private client financial security.
- Ensure alignment with business stakeholders to strategically prioritize and advance technology efforts and initiatives.
- Quick starter, with an ability to seamlessly switch between deep technical issues and market-facing / financial issues.
- This role provides vision, design and oversight, creates and implements digital architectural strategy, aligns resources within cross-functional teams to build high quality and market leading digital products and services in a rapidly evolving wealth management industry. This position also helps ensures that the digital solutions is in compliance with security and regulations.
- The Manager, Digital Solutions, will have a broad and proven background in leading large delivery teams focused on multiple and complex design and development initiatives. Education and work experience should encompass a vast array of engineering disciplines to include Portfolio, Program & Project Management, software development, architecture, networking, and quality assurance.
- This is a senior organizational leadership position, combined with the deep strategic & tactical technical competency necessary to manage and deliver upon a software portfolio.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.