A premiere client of Atrilogy Solutions Group is seeking an Azure Application Architect for a direct-hire position who can assist in building and aiding customers in cloud solutions. The candidate selected for this role will assist with the development of customer-focused solutions based upon market and customer needs. This includes the development of solution and project artifacts for current and new service offerings along with the quality of the delivery to customers.
- Support the modern applications portfolio by working with customers and internal stakeholders to define and deliver customer solutions designed for Microsoft Azure
- Lead planning and development of roadmaps and deliverables which help customers advance their cloud capabilities (with new solutions and migration of existing solutions)
- Help customers define a roadmap, consumption costs, and migration plans to migrate on-premises applications to Microsoft Azure while knowing when remediation or complete application re-platform efforts are required
- Improve team processes to ensure information is of the highest quality
- Stay abreast of architectural/industry changes (especially in the areas of cloud)
- Meet with clients to determine needs and/or identify problem areas
- Develop Statement of Work and Proposals which outline professional services for clients
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- 10+ years’ experience in application architecture, design, and implementation of Microsoft based solutions, leveraging the .NET Framework
- In depth knowledge on Microsoft core platform technologies based on Windows server
- Experience and working knowledge of Azure Platform of a Service products (App Services, Notification Hub, Event Hub, Functions, Cosmos, Table Storage)
- Knowledge of microservices design patterns
- Working knowledge of supporting IT infrastructure technologies
- Experience with analyzing enterprise applications and migrating existing workloads to Azure
- Working knowledge of DevOps, processes, goals, and tools
- Knowledge of Agile, Scrum, CMMI methodologies
- Knowledge of Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS)
- Ability to conduct workshops and engage the customer
- Ability to successfully handle multiple work streams across multiple engagements
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Infrastructure as a Service platform a plus
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.