This is a contract to hire role where you'll be converted to a full time employee somewhere around the 3-6 month mark provided you are adequately meeting the required needs of the job.
Once hired you'll receive excellent benefits, including strong healthcare, wellness, wealth building programs, 401k matching dollar for dollar up to 8%, continuing education, etc.
This is a phenomenal company to work with. Take a look a the description below and if this is something you'd like to pursue then please reach out as soon as possible because these will be filled quickly!
Integration Engineers are engaged in all phases of the software development lifecycle which include; gathering and analyzing user/business system requirements, responding to outages and creating application system models. Integration Engineers primary functions are to design, develop, document, test and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for internal use, perform defect corrections (analysis, design, code). In addition, Integration Engineers participate in design meetings and consult with business clients to refine, test, and debug programs to meet business needs, and interact and sometimes direct third party partners in the achievement of business and technology initiatives. This is an advanced-level role occupied by those demonstrating in-depth technical and/or business knowledge within their respective areas of specialization. Incumbents work independently on complex work assignments and may determine methods and procedural approaches on new assignments. In addition, responsibilities include serving as resources to internal and third party team members on escalated technical issues and analyzing and designing specifications for less experienced team members to execute.
- Utilizing technical expertise; Creates system requirements, performs design and analysis, and coding and unit testing of complex to highly complex system functionality and/or defect correction across multiple platforms.
- Identifies ideas to improve system performance and impact availability.
- Resolves complex technical design issues.
- Provides functional and/or technical guidance in evaluating applications systems or evaluating requests for proposals.
- Coordinates changes and influences and prioritizes tasks with business or technical departments.
- Analyzes and influences technical, system, and/or user requirements.
- Identifies and creates solutions to improve system performance and availability.
- Facilitates root cause analysis of system issues to minimize impact and future occurrences.
- Creates system documentation/play book(s) and serves as a lead technical reviewer and contributor in requirements, design and code reviews.
- Typically serves as a resource to the business.
- Develops accurate estimates on work packages and ensures the accuracy of estimates developed by less experienced internal and third party team members.
- Analyzes and designs specifications for less experienced internal and third party team members to execute.
- Acts as a technical resource throughout the development life cycle.
- May also actively contribute to the technical and soft skills development of team members.
- Assists team leads and management with delegation of technical work packages to cross functional and third party team members for execution through the full development life cycle.
- Keeps management appropriately informed of progress and issues.
- Coordinates system application transition from development teams to maintenance and production teams, and/or constructs and implements necessary controls to assure system/application traceability.
- Bachelor's degree or 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree
- 2+ years experience integrating/configuring Physical Security systems (Ccure, Nice Vision, Nice Situator, etc)
- 6+ years hands on experience working as a Software Engineer integrating/configuring with vendor products.
- Clear understanding of Agile execution utilizing scrum practices
- Experience developing, deploying and integrating with cloud and hosted applications
- 3+ years experience with network operations
- 2+ years experience with SaaS, IaaS, or PaaS
- 2+ years experience with source control systems like but not limited to GIT, GIT-CI, RTC, GITHUB
- 4+ years experience scripting with Linux Shell or Win. PowerShell
- 2+ years experience using file transport protocols such as: FTP, SFTP, SCP