Our current client in Orange County, CA is seeking a Physical Security Specialist to join their organization and assist in the evaluation of components related to their physical security.
This individual will perform a comprehensive analysis and assessment of the physical security at multiple facilities across the organization, taking into account requirements for badge / key card access systems, environmental and video security/surveillance monitoring (card access, security tokens) for physical access security, and building access & perimeter control.
Qualified candidates please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background check. Principals only, no third parties please unless otherwise noted.
- The Physical Security Specialist will work with security resources to evaluate existing measures and policies, and craft high-level security standards that can be applied across the organization.
- They will make recommendations on remediation, improvements, and upgrades to physical security measures based on industry-standard best practices.
- They will also evaluate current baselines and recommendations to validate & modify these as required.
- The Specialist will work with internal security staff and outside vendors to implement required changes, and facilitate training and adoption of new procedures & policies.
- They will create detailed documentation of policies and protocols, which can subsequently be applied to similar facilities throughout the Enterprise.
- Analysis and remediation will be carried out at multiple regional facilities, and moderate travel will be required
- Qualified candidates will have performed assessment, recommendations, and carried out the implementation of physical security initiatives for large organizations with complex, multi-level facilities spread across a large campus.
- They must be big-picture thinker with the ability to analyze physical security from a high-level, in addition to having a work ethic to lead initiatives and manage the day-to-day aspects of a project.
- Candidates must be able to interface with multiple levels of management & personnel throughout the organization, and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with physical security in a hospital facility is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in physical security is required.
- Strong project management and organization skills are a must.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major enterprise resource planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc. magazine as one of he nations fastest-growing privately held companies. Based in Irvine, Calif., Atrilogy also has offices in Denver and Phoenix.