A direct-client of Atrilogy Solutions Group is seeking a Sr. Systems Engineer on a direct-hire basis who will be responsible for third-level support, architecture, and lifecycle management of messaging, security, and collaboration products.
- Analysis and implementation of email security and email routing solutions
- Provide architecture on messaging initiatives
- Implementation of email security standards such as DKIM, SPF and DMARC
- Implement controls to manage and mitigate risks
- Develop automated metrics for end-of-month reporting
- Create, review, maintain, and update documentation
- Investigate and troubleshoot escalations
- Provide third-level support for Proofpoint, Sentrion, Lync 2013, Exchange 2013, EAS, RightFax and Resource Scheduler and other associated technologies
- Provide third-level support during critical severity situations (complete loss of service) that require immediate service restoration
- Provide 24x7 on-call support for applications as part of a team rotation
- Document processes for end user FAQs
- Provide architecture and input on technology roadmaps and blueprints
- Conduct proof-of-concept for technologies including, but not limited to: Cisco IM & Presence, Jabber, and report findings via presentation to senior leadership
- Excellent understanding and experience architecting and implementing email security solutions
- Expert knowledge on open source MTA implementations (Sendmail)
- Experience with email encryption implementations (ProofPoint)
- Scripting and Development Skills (Powershell, Perl, Python, Shell)
- Design and implementation experience with Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solutions
- Expert knowledge of SMTP and related RFCs (RFC 821/5321, etc.), TLS, DNS and related standards
- Project Management Skills with experience on enterprise projects
- Strong general networking background (Firewalls, Routing, Load Balancing, Packet Capture and analysis, etc.)
- MCSE: Productivity
- Expert knowledge of Windows Fabric and Lync 2013
- Expert knowledge of transport routing within Exchange 2013
- Expert knowledge of certificates in Lync 2013 and Exchange 2013
- Expert knowledge of Active Directory including group policy, replication, sites, subnets, and especially DC/GC interaction with Exchange
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Background in the Financial Services industry
- CISSP Certification
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.