Our direct client is looking to hire a Web Technical Developer.
Position : Web Technical Developer
Location : Los Angeles CA, 90006
- Engages in problem definition and solution implementation through systematic investigation of client needs.Works with cross-functional teams to assist in the development of site specifications and requirements.
- Partners with business units to ensure accurate translation of business requirements into technical specifications.
- Works closely with other IT application developers, software engineers, quality assurance and production groups to design, develop, test, implement and support new front-end applications, systems and tools.
- Supports and maintains web content on public website and corporate intranet.Identifies, evaluates and implement ways to improve website performance, competitiveness and efficiency.
- Prepares and maintains technical and non-technical documentation (e.g., website technical requirements, procedures, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree is a must in engineering or computer science
- Minimum 5 years of development experience with Adobe AEM (AEM 6.2 experience is a must; AEM 6.3 is a plus)
- Minimum of 5 years of J2EE programming experience required.
- Knowledge of Sling, Spring and Struts or other MVC frameworks.
- Must have experience with responsive web design and good working knowledge of Bootstrap
- Experience with Maven
- Experience with REST and SOAP
- Test driven development and refactoring; must have good experience with Unit testing frameworks (using Junit etc.)
- Performance analysis and reporting
- Experience with object-oriented design and design patterns
- Must have good experience with relational databases preferably Microsoft SQL Server
- Skilled in writing clean, reusable, self-documenting and well-documented code
- Must have experience with Adobe Target and Adobe Analytics
- Good understanding of Web security and SSO
- Experience with secure coding practices
- Good understanding of DevOps
- Experience in Browser Compatibility issues troubleshooting and fixes
- Manage tasks with minimal supervision
- Prefer certification in Web Design and/or Frontend Development with emphasis in User Experience
- Must have excellent English written and verbal communication skills as well as above average interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio), Windows 2010 OS.
- Problem solve efficiently with user experience in mind, provide direction while complying with CNB and industry standard
- Ability to manage multiple projects efficiently
- Ability to manage contractors and external resources as well as internal and general resources
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams and take criticisms constructively