Atrilogy's direct client is looking for a mid to senior level .NET developer for a full-time, direct hire opportunity in Allen, TX with the following skills:
They are seeking an experienced .NET Developer to add to their growing organization. The .NET Developer will be responsible for developing new .NET solutions and enhancing/supporting our existing eCommerce integration, custom .NET Warehouse Management System and other internal applications in an SAP Business One environment.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related software engineering field
- At least 5 years of professional experience developing .NET applications.
- Expert experience with Angular 1.x or 2.x preferred
- Strong troubleshooting skills – applicant must be able to determine the causes of complex problems and recommend practical and effective solutions
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills
- Experience with .NET 4.0 and higher.
- Angular experience is required - 1.x or 2.x is fine - hoping to move to 4.x sometime in 2018
- Experience developing WinForms, ASP.NET, and LINQ to Objects applications a must.
- Experience with Entity Framework including database-first and code-first.
- SQL Server database development experience: stored procedures, views, etc.
- Experience with XML.
- Experience developing Web Services with WCF and Service Oriented Architecture.
- Experience designing and implementing solutions following industry best practices.
- Experience with the full Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience developing unit tests, integration tests, and using mocking frameworks
- Able to work on multiple initiatives at once and deliver consistent high quality.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal) in English is a must.
- Experience with SAP Business One a plus.
- Knowledgeable of design patterns
- Experience developing enterprise application integration solutions a plus.
- Agile development process
- Experience with Bootstrap.
- Work with business partners to re-engineer existing business processes and enhance software to drive efficiency and reduce cost.
- Assist/support the capturing of client, internal and third party business and functional requirements.
- Design, Develop & maintain .NET web-based solutions using full Software Development Life Cycle phases for both package integration and custom solutions
- Develop test plans and execute tests on newly-developed and/or modified programs to ensure a quality process; independently sets up & tests procedures for system changes.
- Provides after hour support as needed.
- Implement changes and/or new features to existing ecommerce, SAP B1, Warehouse Management, and integration applications
- Adhere to IT department policies and procedures when performing tasks so as to ensure controls are in place and departmental goals are met.
- Participate in daily SCRUMS for status and project direction.
- Work in a team environment using a structured development process
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.