Our direct client is urgently looking for Data Architect for their office in Chicago, IL for a 9+ months contract. Please find below the detailed description and kindly let me know if you would be interested in discussing this opportunity in detail.
Title: Data Architect
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 9+ Months
We are looking for a seasoned data architect who has
- Good client facing experience( and communication skills )
- Experience with data Governance ( any tool will work )
- Experience with Self servicing and cataloging ( any tool )
- ETL experience
- Worked in AWS platform
Main duties and responsibilities:
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Creating Best Practices & Guidelines on Data Quality using Talend DQ
- Creating Best Practices & Guidelines on Data Governance using Collibra
- Creating Best Practices & Guidelines on Self servicing and cataloging using Waterline & Paxata
- Best Practices on AWS Data Platform using Talend as ETL, Redshift as data store
- Be responsible to track Metrics across applications
- Be responsible to ensure Data Stories are worked upon by the application teams
- Be responsible to point out any gaps observed
- Be responsible for client-facing communications pertinent to technical aspects being handled
- Be responsible to solve queries with clients
- Be responsible to resolve technically complex issues with clients
- Defines and assesses completeness and quality of documents/artifacts
- Enforces correct and complete documentation of requirements, design, and architecture
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.