The Senior Manufacturing Business Systems Analyst is accountable for supporting our client’s process manufacturing divisions. This business systems analyst is responsible for delivering high quality business requirements, comprehensive systems designs, and configurations to the IT organization.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (% of time may vary depending on assignments/projects)
Business Requirements (30%)
- Partner directly with business stakeholders to ensure functional requirements and test cases address business requirements on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations implementation.
- Follow a standard & structured process for the gathering and prioritizing business requirements
- Develop and maintain information and documentation related to business processes and systems
- Engage in data modeling and data analysis to help support business solutions and directions
- Provide input in the development of business case and justification documents working with various business units, translating requirements into highly specified project briefs or requirements packages
- Support the development of business justification documents from an IT perspective
- Provide costing/sizing for enhancement requests with collaboration across the IT organization
- Meet with business stakeholders on a regular basis to provide status updates on technology initiatives and keep updated on strategic business initiatives
Business Systems Design and Configuration (30%)
- Identify options for potential solutions and assess them for both technical and business suitability
- Create logical and innovative solutions to complex problems
- Draw up specific proposals for modified or replacement systems
- Ensure applications are designed to support business objectives and will provide a superior user experience
- Work closely with Architect, Application Development and business units to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Design and document appropriate solutions and present to business stakeholders
- Proactively identify solutions to address potential systems, design or business process issues and present to both IT and business stakeholders
- Understand current system limitations and pain points and identify technical and process solutions to address root causes of issues
Business Systems Testing (30%)
- Lead in the testing of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for operations
- Develop and execute test scripts and test scenarios to properly test new and existing systems
- Create business and application use cases
- Investigate new features of application and related technology before release, providing feedback to application development as appropriate
User Training (10%)
- Develop user training manuals and other aids
- Provide training to users on new systems and processes
- Effectively transition senior level knowledge to other members of the team to help grow the organization as a whole
- Identify relevant training needs for the IT organization
Additional Responsibilities (varied)
- Accountable for properly following all IT standards, processes and methodologies as applicable including but not limited to Quality Assurance (QA), Project Management Life Cycle (PMLC) and Software Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Other responsibilities and accountabilities may be assigned based on business and organization needs
- Regular travel requirements (10% - 25%)
- During project implementation travel requirement will vary on business demand
- Two year college required or applicable trade school or commensurate work experience, four year college preferred.
- Manufacturing experience is a must have
- 10+ years of experience as a business systems analyst in IT
- 4+ years in MS Dynamics AX for Manufacturing
- 2+ full-life cycle ERP implementations
- MS Dynamics 365 experience, preferred
- Experience working in core logistical and manufacturing business processes such as Shop Floor, Material and Resource Scheduling/Planning, Production Routing, Bill of Material Costing, and Warehouse Management
- Certifications in Dynamics 365/Microsoft Dynamics AX for Manufacturing, preferred
- Ability to understand, communicate, interpret client business processes and requirements
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.