Hiring for a Sr. Data Analyst.
Job Title: Sr. Data Analyst
Location: Irvine, CA
- Comfortable manipulating, transforming, and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources
- Able to independently scope the data need, tools and analytics to solve business questions as defined, and make recommendations collaboratively with business leaders using the output of the data.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills; comfortable explaining complex data to non-technical staff
- Good client management skills with a strong grasp of both technical and business perspectives
- Experience in using tools like Excel and Power BI for creating dashboards, reports, and data exploration
- Strong hands-on experience with SQL, data warehousing, and data marts involving large datasets and multiple data sources, with the ability to interpret data and produce meaningful insights
- Extensive experience querying large, complex data sets
- Ability to execute research projects, and generate practical results and recommendations
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and to meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects
- Enjoy working in both individual and team settings
- Gather analysis requirements and scope requests from internal business teams
- Research and answer ad hoc questions via direct data queries to relational databases and by utilizing various analytics platforms
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Provide requirements and documentation for the automation of real-time reports and dashboards that meet explicit and inexplicit business needs
- Build real-time reports and dashboards that meet explicit and inexplicit business needs
- Experience learning a breadth of new data schemas and quickly understanding the structure of multiple, internal and external data sources
- Produce low-density data visualizations that answer business questions clearly and unambiguously
- Produce statistical analysis that answers business questions clearly and unambiguously
- Other duties as assigned
- B.S. or B.A. in Math, Statistics, Economics, Finance, Comp Sci, Engineering, or other technical field required; MBA or similar advanced degree strongly preferred
- 6+ years of relevant analytics or strategy consulting experience required
- 4+ years of experience with T-SQL required
- 4+ years health care industry experience with health plans or medical providers required
- 2+ years as a data analyst working with internal teams to answer business questions required
- Demonstrates strong written and oral communication skills with a diverse group of associates and senior business leaders
- Demonstrates effectiveness in leading/facilitating a variety of meetings and the ability to lead and manage projects across multiple teams or groups
- Demonstrates advanced skill with Excel and T-SQ
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.