Our direct client is looking for hire an IT Service Desk / Help Desk Tier I for a 3-month Contract to Hire in Orange CA
The client will need somebody who will be very flexible as this job requires somebody who can work a split schedule and on call every other week.
In this position the shift hours are require
- Monday and Tuesday from 6:00am to 3:00pm
- Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 9:00am to 6:00pm.
This will be a 90-day contract to hire. This is 100% Phone Support
*** must be able to pass a Drug Test and Background check.
The Service Desk Technician Level 1 & 2 provides initial technical support to end users and performs a variety of basic and advanced technical Service Desk support duties.
- Min of 4 years of increasingly responsible experience performing help desk/operations functions.
- Knowledge of principles and operations of computer systems and related peripheral equipment.
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot user’s problems via the telephone.
- Ability to maintain knowledge of current technology and able to learn new technology.
- Ability to communicate professionally, accurately and effectively in both verbal and written, as well as on the telephone.
- Ability to understand and respond to user questions in an effective and courteous manner.
- Proficiency with operating systems, including Windows 7 and Mac
- operating systems.
- Proficiency in the operation and use of personal computers, utilizing word processing, spreadsheet, and database management software programs (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc.), the Internet browser, websites and e-mail systems.
- Possess advanced knowledge and understanding of networking and personal computer hardware.
- Strong customer relationship skills and experience.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Completion of an Associate’s Degree from an accredited college in computer science, computer information systems or a related field; or an equivalent combination of training and relevant work experience.
- ITIL Methodologies
- Active Directory
- MS Office
- Windows 7 and Mac
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure network, server, storage and business continuity.
Responds to user questions and inquiries via telephone, email, web and other communication methods.
- Enters, assigns and tracks service requests in the Incident Management System.
- Refers service issues to IT management.
- Provides technical support and solves the basic and more advanced routine user hardware and software problems or questions including desktop computer hardware and software and enterprise system software.
- Provides professional, courteous, prompt and accurate support and solutions to users.
- Communicates, analyzes and troubleshoots routine user problems and provides proper solutions or remedies.
- Properly documents problem ticket into Incident Management System.
- Assists other IT technical staff in providing users feedbacks and user statistics.
- Establishes priorities on Service Desk tickets based on established Service Desk and departmental guidelines and procedures.
- Follows up and communicates ticket information to users when appropriate.
- Creates and administers new user accounts, passwords, and privileges/rights as assigned and directed by system administrators.
- Assists with desktop and laptop imagining and installation as needed.
- Assists in the operations of enterprise systems as needed
- Work closely with senior Service Desk and other IT staff to acquire additional technical and nontechnical knowledge.
- Use best practice methods and, wherever available, ITIL standards and guidelines appropriate to the task.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.