Hiring a Technical Project manager with Scrum, Kanban methodologies.
Job Title : Technical Project manager
Location : Seattle WA
Duration : 6 Months
|•As a Senior TPM, you will be responsible for ensuring that the clients team has the right structure and process in their Scrum and Kanban methodologies.
•You will provide technical PM support for the team on projects with logistics, reporting, client communications, coordination and release of critical service deployments.
•Project scope includes feature development, service administration, and defect resolution.
•The projects are oriented toward internal enterprise services. Responsibilities:
• Manage multiple projects through all sprints and phases of the project.
• Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand-ups, reviews, retrospectives, sprint/release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings.
• Work with management to provide the reporting around the deliverables for the team.
• Determine and remove all obstacles that may interfere with the ability of the team to deliver assigned goals.
• Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution.
• Provide direction to project activities to ensure successful implementation and support.
• Promote continuous improvement and help teams to increase productivity.
• Promote a collaborative team environment that fosters creativity and innovation.
• Assist in defining and deploying new product development processes and in facilitating the continuous improvement of existing processes.
• Work with the QA and release management teams.
•Technologies employed by the projects include: Jira, Confluence, Outlook, Slack, Bluejeans
10+ years TPM experience working with enterprise development teams.
Exhibited expertise with Scrum, Kanban, Jira and Confluence.
A background in software development or technical project management
• Exceptional verbal, written and communication skills
Experience with customer facing applications
||• Ability to clear team roadblocks and improve process.
• Process Improvement - around requirements, writing clear documentation, and defining process of converting user stories in to technical documentation.
• Ability to drive Scrum process with understanding of Waterfall
• Have the ability to quickly understand the scope of the project and identify key success and risk factors.
• Template Creation
• Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills are critical to success in this position.
• Able to prioritize multiple tasks effectively – doesn’t overthink things and can keep it simple
• Enthusiastic team player who understands work/life balance
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.