Our direct client is hiring an SEO Expert for a 6+ months contract in Costa Mesa, CA.
Please find below the description and let me know if you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity.
The SEO Expert will be responsible for driving growth of organic search engine traffic for web properties. The SEO expert will manage regional execution of the company’s global organic search strategy and perform key SEO functions, including site audits, content inventories, on-page optimization, keyword research, search data analysis, and content updates.
- Perform regular detailed SEO site audits. Report and present results.
- Perform audits of content, backlinks, and other key SEO factors.
- Perform, or provide guidance on, on-page optimization techniques, with a strong understanding of how web page content, metadata, internal linking, user experience, and other on-page factors impact SEO performance.
- Manage web SEO performance across multiple business units, verticals, and products.
- Pull and compile web analytics reports relating to search traffic performance.
- Help define content strategy by partnering with content authors to ensure SEO guidelines are incorporated into the content production process.
- Provide insight and recommendations on off-page optimization as needed.
- Provide SEO expertise and recommendations on an ad hoc basis, as issues arise.
- Manage keyword rank tracking and reporting.
- Conduct in-depth keyword research.
- Train content authors on SEO best practices and build a repository of SEO training materials.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Expert knowledge of search engine algorithms and information retrieval.
- Expert at performing detailed technical site audit
- Strong experience using site crawlers and related tools to perform site audits on large sites.
- Deep understanding of search engine ranking factors.
- Extensive experience using keyword research tools (e.g. SEM Rush, SpyFu, Keyword Planner).
- Experience managing keyword rank trackers and other SEO performance reporting tools (e.g. Moz, Conductor, BrightEdge).
- Strong understanding of web analytics, preferably with proficiency in Adobe Analytics.
- Knowledge of CRO and UX principles and methodologies.
- The ability to communicate well with other teams within the group as well as business unit constituents.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.