Position is responsible for the planning and successful delivery of technology projects while leading matrixed project team members that are each responsible for elements therein. This includes building technology project governance structures and delivery plans to enable fulfillment of articulated business goals. Role is instrumental in driving and tracking project activities, schedule, scope, and budget, as well as negotiating changes in plans and effective communication with all stakeholders
· Establish and proactively drive delivery of project activities, objectives and schedules to ensure successful completion Provide leadership and guidance to a matrixed Project Team
· Defines and establishes project or program governance structures to support successful delivery Structures projects or programs to minimize costs, ensure optimum output and maintain quality
· Creates strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning
· Leads and facilitates project meetings, including development and reporting of project plan tasks, schedules, milestones, and other project activities
· Accountable to project stakeholders for schedule, budget, quality and outcome of all project elements
· Completes all required training Independently manages large, long-term and complex enterprise-wide projects with multi-department impacts Independently manages overall project budget
· Interfaces with all levels of management throughout the Corporation Displays creativity when designing solutions to problems
· Leadership of project teams will include additional Business & Technology Services colleagues and Business Unit team members Contributes effectively to the collective team effort and offers ideas and solutions to complex problems
· Minimum of 7 years project manager experience
· Minimum of 4 years of experience managing large and complex sized technical projects involving large teams
· Minimum of 2 years of experience with Agile
Skills and Knowledge:
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
· Excellent project planning and managerial skills are required to plan, assign and monitor all assigned projects 3 or more years of banking or financial industry experience preferred
· Scheduling and budgeting experience Demonstrated knowledge of Project Lifecycles and Software Development Lifecycles
· Knowledge or experience in the implementation and/or support of infrastructure environments and/or applications within a technology organization a plus Strong leadership and negotiation skills
· PMP certification a plus
· Agile SCRUM Master certification a plus
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Brighette Neuroth | BNeuroth@Atrilogy.com
Office: (949) 381-1258 | Mobile: 714-717-3417
1 Jenner Suite 240 Irvine, CA 92618