The Scrum Master will lead a cross-functional product development team to effectively use Agile principles and Scrum practices to create and deliver high-quality software on a regular cadence.
· Guiding the team to produce quality software on a predictable schedule using Agile/Scrum principles and practices
· Preparing for, facilitating and following up on actions for all Scrum ceremonies including grooming, planning, stand-ups, reviews and retrospectives
· Creating and maintaining information radiators that track progress at multiple levels, including following up with the team to ensure daily updates
· Removing impediments to team progress either directly or by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment
· Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
· Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
· Helping the team to continually evolve the process, seeking improvements and greater efficiency
· Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
· Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
· Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
· Minimum of 3 years experience working with software development teams, with at least one year as Scrum Master for a software development team using Agile/Scrum principles and practices
· Experience working with geographically distributed teams working across several timezones
· Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
· Excellent communication and coaching skills
· Knowledge of techniques for adapting Scrum practices to specific situations
· Must have experience using Atlassian tools including Jira, Jira Agile/Greenhopper and Confluence to manage backlogs, burndowns and team collaboration
· Must be self-motivated, dedicated and have the ability and desire to work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.